As I type this, Joss Whedon’s The Avengers is smashing box office records and making truckloads upon truckloads of money, which is great news for us nerds, because it basically means Whedon is going to be given carte blanche to do whatever he likes. So I guess it’s only appropriate that I post a video from Cracked that depicts him doing something that I’m sure is the furthest thing from “whatever he likes” – serving as a bathroom coach, trying to potty-train a 25-year-old. This sketch is totally weird and ridiculous, but man, it’s pretty hilarious to see Joss get covered in toilet paper and have to pretend he’s a bird.
- Last Link of the Day: Grandmas Smoking Weed
- Slasher Vol. 1: Summer Camp
- A hunchback, a muscleman, a squad of angels, a transforming robot, and a swarm of bees walk into a bar…
- Before They Were Stars: Jennifer Lawrence in a Stage Production of “Othello”
- Shouts From the Back Row – Episode 190 – Pleasant Surprises
Behind the Curtain
Long Live The Back Row!