As I type this, Joss Whedon’s The Avengers is smashing box office records and making truckloads upon truckloads of money, which is great news for us nerds, because it basically means Whedon is going to be given carte blanche to do whatever he likes. So I guess it’s only appropriate that I post a video from Cracked that depicts him doing something that I’m sure is the furthest thing from “whatever he likes” – serving as a bathroom coach, trying to potty-train a 25-year-old. This sketch is totally weird and ridiculous, but man, it’s pretty hilarious to see Joss get covered in toilet paper and have to pretend he’s a bird.
- Before They Were Stars: 12-Year Old Julianne Hough as an Extra in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
- Gill’s On Vacation – Part 39 – Prom Night
- Before They Were Stars: James Garner in “Man from 1997″
- Gill’s On Vacation – Part 38 – Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky
- Before They Were Stars: 10-Year Old Elisabeth Moss Does a Voice in “Recycle Rex”
Behind the Curtain
Long Live The Back Row!